This recipe is not only simple, easy and fun, but even a 4yr old can do it. Seriously, a 4yr old can.
Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
Your Favorite Shredded Cheese
(I use Hormel brand pepperoni)
Other Favorite Toppings (optional)
1. Place a cookie sheet on the lowest tray in your oven & set the oven at 375 Degrees.
2. On your working space, layout you tin foil so that your flour tortillas sit directly in the middle of your piece of foil.
3. Spray the foil with a non-stick baking spray to prevent the tortilla from sticking to the foil.
4. Spread your favorite Spaghetti Sauce on the tortilla to your desired consistency.
5. Pile on the cheese please.
6. Add your pepperoni and other toppings if you so choose.
7. Carefully place the pizza (with the tin foil underneath) in the oven and directly over the cookie sheet.
8. Allow your pizza to bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the tortilla edges are golden brown.
Add a dash of oregano, salt & pepper, and there you have it… quick personal pizzas for everyone!